MY HIGHLY VALUED FOLLOWERS ♥

torsdag 17. november 2011

Tag

I don't drink coffee but I love the smell of it...

So today I have made a tag using my embellishments
colored with coffee.
The tag has had a bath in coffee as well =)



Jeg drikker ikke kaffe men jeg synes det lukter veldig godt...

Derfor har jeg laget en tag med stasj farget med kaffe.
Tag'en har også fått en runde i kaffebad =)



Here is the tag who has the wonderfull smell of coffee....


The Bow, and you may see the postal stamp....


I have used the Tim Holtz dies "Cages Bird",
but I want him outside ;)


From another angle....


I'm entering this tag into these three challenges:
Wild Orchid #36 - "Brown and Blue"
Ooh-la-la Creations #93 - "Bingo" (Lace, Sparkle, Metal)
Delightful Challenges - "Bingo" (Tag, Lace, Die Cuts)
Top Tip Tuesday #60 - "Tag"  (I left a TIP)


TIP:
I color my tags in a coffee bath, my cheese cloth,
and the shiny white ribbon I never use.
To speed up the drying I place it under
the heat pump in the living room.





Wish you all a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by =)

Hugs from Anne




13 kommentarer:

  1. Så stilig tag!
    Liker så godt denne diesen til Tim Holtz.
    Stilig med ostekluten bak buret og at du har farget den med kaffe...kan nesten kjenne duften :o))
    Takk for at du deltar hos WOC denne gangen.
    klem Anne

    SvarSlett
  2. oh how cute, love it! Really nice made!

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow this is one gorgeous tag the embelishments are beautiful and I love the smell of coffee too but dont drink much of it
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week I do hope we see you again
    Wendi

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow - så utrolig flott! Jeg elsker både brunt og fugler, så dette var helt i min smak :) Kaffe dufter såå godt. Lekkert pyntet og en kjempefin fargekombinasjon :)
    Ha en fin helg

    SvarSlett
  5. Somebody said coffe?!?? =)
    Just discovered your blog by a comment you left on mine, and you have a fabulous blog!!!! Your creations are awesome!I became a follower right away!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    sara

    SvarSlett
  6. Fabulous tag!! so love this style, great colours too! Thanks for coming to play with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Tag challenge I hope you can come play again soon you can enter up to 3 times per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    Ps I have candy on my blog too!

    SvarSlett
  7. What a wonderful way to color a tag...coffee!! Brilliant idea. Your tag is truly beautiful. :)
    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our "Tag" it challenge. :)
    Lisa xx

    SvarSlett
  8. What a gorgeous tag, love the bird cage. Thanks for joining in with out Bingo challenge at OLL this time. Hope to see you again next time.
    hugs
    Dawn x

    SvarSlett
  9. Hi me again if you wanting to be entered into the tip Prize draw you need to put the tip on your blog here, and add (tip) to your name when linking!

    ok so all you need to do is add your tip here and mark it TIP: and then email Top Tip Tuesday and tell me you want to add tip to your name,

    I only know you have a tip as you left it in the comments... we have not been leaving tips in the comments for months now so if you want to add your tip you need to follow the above method,,, Thanks hunny xxx

    SvarSlett
  10. Oh my gosh...this is FABULOUS!!! Amazing work! Gorgeous! :)

    SvarSlett
  11. This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with our 'Tags' Challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday this week.

    Great Top Tip too ref the coffee, we'd love it if you mentioned in your post it was your Top Tip for the TTT Challenge, it makes it so much easier for TTT readers to find everyone's tips then :)
    See you next week :)

    Carol x

    SvarSlett
  12. So gorgeous! The shades are just perfect!

    SvarSlett
  13. This is an absolutely stunning tag! The coffee did wonders! I love the smell as well. Thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs,

    SvarSlett

Så koselig at du besøker bloggen min.
Jeg setter utrolig stor pris på at du tar deg tid til å
skrive en kommentar. Tusen takk!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comments are really appreciated, thank you!!

~Anne~