MY HIGHLY VALUED FOLLOWERS ♥

onsdag 26. oktober 2011

Some magic dust for all of you....


This is the last card I made as a member of
the amazing Design Team over at 


It was really a hard decision to make,
since it has been a wonderful time together with
Michelle(the big boss and owner =) and the 
rest of the team during the last 2 years!


I want to thank you all for a time
filled with a lot of good memories!

A special thank you to my friend Michelle,
that gave me this opportunity to take part of this Design Team.
I really appreciated your kind words 
You can read them here....

Here is this weeks challenge over at

As usual we have a sketch and a optional theme.
You can choose what you want to play with,
or you can use them both.

This weeks theme is "Go for Gold".

I have used the image "You Give the Best Hugs"
and sending you all hugs, added with some magic dust ;)





Here is my last DT card....

I have added some glitter around the shaker frame too =)



The cute bears from another angle...




Can you see the hearts in the magic dust?


Inside....




I'm entering this card into these challenges;
Simon Says Stamp! - "Anything goes"
Thrilling Thursday - "Anything goes"


Even if this means the end of this golden experience
life must go on...

...and to make my day a little bit brighter,
I want to show you the way to my other blog, a brand new one.

There you will find other handmade products, made by me =)





Thank you for stopping by!


I wish you all a wonderful day

PS: If you come back tomorrow I have a little blog candy for you.... =)


Hugs from Anne



7 kommentarer:

  1. Så nydelig et kort! Kjempesøtt motiv og lekre farger. Nå skal jeg hoppe videre til din nye blogg:)
    Klem Berit

    SvarSlett
  2. This is soo adorable! love the sweet bears!

    SvarSlett
  3. First, I must say your card is so wonderful, I love that. Second, I saw your quilt and that is just as wonderful. And last but NOT least, Anne THANK YOU. You have a friend here in Ohio if you are ever over this way!! Stop by the challenge every once in awhile so we can keep seeing your beautiful work. Big hugs to you my friend!!

    SvarSlett
  4. Hi dear
    what a sweet card... I really like it, and the two little bears are so cute! =)
    warm hugs
    Sadia

    SvarSlett
  5. Gorgeous card Anne, cute image, take careX:)

    SvarSlett
  6. I believe in magic and I love this card - so very special!
    Sandy

    SvarSlett

Så koselig at du besøker bloggen min.
Jeg setter utrolig stor pris på at du tar deg tid til å
skrive en kommentar. Tusen takk!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comments are really appreciated, thank you!!

~Anne~